Selling your home has become a bit more challenging in recent times, but there is a lot you can to do help the process along and close faster. Before the economic turndown one could get away with merely listing a house and drawing in lots of foot traffic to view the property.
In today’s market you’re going to have to do a little extra to sell your house. Here are a few quick tips to help you close the deal faster:
- Declutter and depersonalize your entire house and try to emulate a model home. People like to imagine what a house will look like with their stuff inside the home, not someone else’s. So remove all personal photographs and all appliances from the countertops. You want to find the balance between having enough items in the house to spark the imagination of the buyers but not so much as to limit it to seem like someone else’s home.
- In line with managing the appearance of your home, after you’ve taken out all of the clutter and created and atmosphere which lends itself to the potentials buyers imagining their items inside, you’re going to do some work on the outside. Power washing, a fresh coat of paint on the door, some new mulch in the flower beds and around the trees — even new house numbers if the old ones are chipped and dull.
- Before a new buyer even leaves their house, they will look around on the internet. You should audit your realtors website to make sure that your listing is promoted well and features at least six pictures. Those listings with six or more pictures are visited, on average, over 90% more often than those with six or less pictures.
- Look up the sale values of the homes near yours of similar size and style and see how much they sold for. You will want price your house about 10-15% lower than those recent values. This will generate interest and could potentially start a bidding war.
- Another recent tactic that has worked in closing deals is leaving behind some of your personal property that is slightly above the price range of your prospective home buyers. Things like a large-screen plasma TV or stainless steel appliances.
There are plenty of things that you can do to help you sell your home faster and get more money out of it. Not only by using the tips above, but by educating yourself as much as possible. Take time to visit the other listings in your neighborhood and see what they are or are not doing well and make your home stand above the competition.
Want More Tips On Selling Your Home? Check Out Beach Loop Realty Below:
If you are planning on relocating abroad, you should consider buying property in Boquete, Panama. This beautiful city is located in the Chiriqui province of Panama and it is considered one of the best places to relocate. The city actively welcomes local and international tourists from all over the world and most people love the city so much that they buy a holiday home.
Buying properly in Boquete
Boquette Panama is actually a very large mountain village. The city-village enjoys a wonderful climate all through the year and the Panama real estate Boquet value has tripled due to this wonderful climate. It is very easy to travel over the city and most locals prefer to use taxis or local buses. The area is also referred to as the Valley Of Flowers as it is nestled right on the mountain ranges. Local flora and fauna is famous all over the world. The rain forests and the wildlife are impressive and a range of activities are available all through the year. These amenities are the main reason why people like to buy property in the area. Along with the flora and fauna, the city also provides a bustling nightlife, wonderful restaurants, beautiful properties and a cosmopolitan atmosphere. The region also has fresh and natural produce in the form of fresh coffee, fruits and vegetables.
Tips on buying Panama real estate Boquete and local property rates
1. Boquete is a buyer’s market and you can pick and choose properties in any property range.
2. Evaluate the property title and ensure that you have a complete title. Panama has a right of possession law too where you can stay on the property and rent it out. However, you cannot sell this property and this means that after your demise, it reverts back to the government. If you do not demonstrate residency on this property, you may have to deal with squatters.
How to find and buy property in the Boquete Panama area?
We recommend that you hire a professional real estate agent to help you find the best real estate property in the city. Please note that buying property in the area is completely different from buying property in the US. You will also have to hire a lawyer to help you negotiate contracts and deals. We also recommend you read up as much as possible on local property rates and property locations. Make sure that you register your property and then rent it out to party to ensure that the home is occupied during the time you are not there.
Selling your home — especially the first time you are entering the market as a sellers — can either be a breeze or a tremendous and chaotic storm. Being prepared and knowledgeable is the best way to dictate what the weather will be like in the real estate market. If you aren’t a professional real estate agent, or work in the business, you need to gather some information and tips to help educate yourself on what the process will entail. Below, we found a great article that breaks down home-selling into 3 easy steps:
“As a real estate agent, showing a home to prospective buyers is always a treat when home owners take the extra time in preparing their house to stand out above the rest and make a memorable first impression.”
Read the entire article “The Three C’s for Selling Your Home.”
And Visit Beachloop Realty Online: